How do I get the bastards using my domain name reputation through spam.

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: How do I get the bastards using my domain name reputation through spam.
Posted by:  The Mad Ape (chiefa…@gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012

I am getting hundreds of bounced emails per day so I set up a filter to
collect them and I am growing tired of some spam whore using one of my
domain name extensions in their spam email.

Please offer me some advice as to how to get these bastards. I intend to
use legal means, if I can, to seek restitution. The domain that is being
spammed is my offline business and people are seeing the domain in the
email address when they get spammed.

I have gotten some nasty emails from people telling me to stop the spam,
so yeah this has the potential to hurt my business.

Yeah I know that they may be off shore but how do I figure out where
they are operating out of?

I posted one of their spams but replaced my domain name with mysite.com
because I wish it to remain unknown.

Thanks

TMA

Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 10:53:34 -0700
To: <a29434…@mysite.com>
Subject: Gibraltar-rooted company seeking employee base from European areas.
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:05:11 -0500
From: <a29434…@mysite.com>

Currently our company offering services in the e-commerce and
Information Technology fields is
searching for potential candidates in Europe to assist in allocating
various investment options throughout
the Information Technology sector.

All of this may be done with absolutely no monetary commitment or change
of residency commitment on your part.
5,000 Euro a month salary for just several hours invested each day.

Rep's main activities:
-Representative will be processing fund transfers from his or her bank
account.
  This is completed through the submission of outward bound payments
that have been previously sent to your account.
  Therefore it is mandated that you have at least a fundamental
understanding of banking and payment sending processes
  and procedures.
-There is a five-percent bonus in addition to the 5k EURO monthly wage
for each funds transfer that you complete!

What we must have from you:
-Power of Attorney of LLC or similar or Owner of LLC or similar
-Bank account in good standing
-Trustworthy and on time payment processing
-Responding to e-mail communications from us, daily
-Remain up to date with record keeping of payments managed
-Initial work trial period required

If this sounds right for you, please forward these following details to
our company e-mail:
-Your Entire Name
-Your Telephone Number in the International Format
-E-mail Address
-Age You Presently Are
-Title of Organization You Own or Hold POA over

Please reply to:Ol…@europes-consulting.com.

Do not use the reply feature.
With Regards,
Division of Human Resources

Now this spammer is using europes-consulting.com in their return email.
The contact is in Florida but I know this may be BS.

If they are in North America I will sink them but I do not want to run
off all willy nilly.

So what would you do if you were me?

Thanks

TMA

Doing a whois I get:

Domain name: europes-consulting.com

Registrant Contact:
Christopher G. Lafferty
Christopher Lafferty in…@europes-consulting.com
850-971-2325 fax: 850-971-2808
570 American Drive
Lee FL 32059
us

Administrative Contact:
Christopher Lafferty in…@europes-consulting.com
850-971-2325 fax: 850-971-2808
570 American Drive
Lee FL 32059
us

Technical Contact:
Christopher Lafferty in…@europes-consulting.com
850-971-2325 fax: 850-971-2808
570 American Drive
Lee FL 32059
us

Billing Contact:
Christopher Lafferty in…@europes-consulting.com
850-971-2325 fax: 850-971-2808
570 American Drive
Lee FL 32059
us

DNS:
ns1.ecollarstore.net
ns2.ecollarstore.net

Created: 2012-10-28
Expires: 2013-10-28

Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.bizcn.com
Creation Date: 28-OCT-2012
Updated Date: 29-OCT-2012
Expiration Date: 28-OCT-2013

Nameserver: NS1.ECOLLARSTORE.NET
Nameserver: NS2.ECOLLARSTORE.NET

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited