OT? Mystery Message Outgoing From gMail?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: OT? Mystery Message Outgoing From gMail?
Posted by:  (PeteCresswell) (..@y.Invalid)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008

I've never checked my gMail web mail before.

Signed up bc it was required for something-or-other... probably
GoogleGroups.

Among all the spam, I just found a returned message, subject:
"Pete Cresswell wants to talk to you using Google Talk".

It had bounced from the address "fio…@gmail.com".

The content sent to that person was: