Re: Need advice of how to promote affiliate program. (Not spam)

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Need advice of how to promote affiliate program. (Not spam)
Posted by:  1001 Webs (1001we…@gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008

On Feb 22, 9:50 pm, "Rightwholesale.com" <dami.t.…@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, all:
>
> I am in charge of running the affiliate program of our company.
>
> We provide very high commission, however now I still only have less
> than 100 affiliates during last 4 months. I don't know any good source
> to post our affiliate info. Could you help?
>
> Does anyone have the sucess experience of running affiliate program?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Eric

You'd be better off by joining an established affiliate network such
as Commission Junction, than trying to run your own.

Commission Junction is the largest affiliate network in North America,
powering almost 50% of the top 500 web retailers affiliate marketing
programs and operates worldwide.

http://www.cj.com/