Re: Style Sheet Times New Roman

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Style Sheet Times New Roman
Posted by:  Beauregard T. Shagnasty (a.nony.mous@example.invalid)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008

http://htmldog.com/guides/cssbeginner/

> However, I have a Web site where I need to force the fonts on the page
> to come up as Times New Roman regardless of which font the browser is
> set to.

You can't force anything from a web page. Some of your visitors are not
going to have Times New Roman on their computers. (It's an ugly font.)

That said,

#content { font-family: "Times New Roman", Georgia, serif; }

Though I would use Georgia, it's much easier to read:

#content { font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", serif; }

> Can someone tell me how to do this?

Make an image of the text.

--
  -bts