Re: linksys ea6350 any way to turn wireless off or on ON router itself?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: linksys ea6350 any way to turn wireless off or on ON router itself?
Posted by:  VanguardLH (..@nguard.LH)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017

R2D4 <r2…@stwars.com> wrote:

> I just picked up a nice, used Linksys EA6350 at a garage sale.
> Definitely faster than the router I have been using, but one thing that
> annoys me at many routers is the inability to turn the routers wireless
> off an on ON the router itself (NOT in the software).  Does anyone know
> if this one can, in fact, have its wireless enabled/ disabled from a
> button on the router itself?

http://downloads.linksys.com/downloads/userguide/UserGuide,0.pdf

Nothing there on how to disable the wi-fi bands.  Guess they figure
users that get a wi-fi router want to use wi-fi.

I still have an old Linksys router that I keep in case I want to
discontinue using wi-fi.  Keep hunting those garage sales for a non-wifi
router.  Might find one for cheap at Craigslist (if available in your
area); however, way too often sellers are too attached to their wares
and ask way too much on price.  Maybe they think candidate buyers are
going to haggle but I don't haggle.  Tell me a price, if I don't like it
them I keep looking.